Linggo, Disyembre 2, 2012

My Philosophy of Education as a Grade School Teacher (Reflection #4)



I believe that every child
·         is a rational being.
·         is unique and should be given a chance to express himself freely.
·         has the right to practice his free will and choice.
·         is a developing body and thus be given a very good example for him to look at.

I believe that values are eternal and I am also responsible to the growth of some aspects of every child   and become effective citizens of our society.

I believe that my task as a teacher is to facilitate the development of every child holistically by:
·         doing good things and practicing values outside and inside the classroom, so I can serve as role model of every child.
·         teaching the basic skills to prepare my students to adult life.
·         helping every child appreciate their own selves and know their worth by giving them the freedom to express who really they are and what they want.
·         making the learning environment conducive to their learning by making it sure that everywhere is clean and well arranged.
·         helping the children use their reasoning ability through allowing them see situations before and after.
·         giving them appreciation to whatever achievements they might have and giving more patience to  children who cannot immediately cope my lessons.
·         giving students hands-on activities so they may see reality through self experimentation.
·         giving students mental, physical and spiritual activities.

 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento